I saw this recipe at Baking Bites and had to give it a try. The only thing I changed was to coat slightly more than just the top of the muffin with butter. Honestly, these were really good, especially right out of the oven. The recipe only makes ten which is perfect. They were good later but definitely best still warm.
- TWD: the definition of slacker
- TWD: Apple (not) Nut Muffin (not) Cake
- TWD: still breathing….
- TWD: Most of June and even one from May…
- TWD: Please buy my house
- TWD: Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- TWD: Basic Marbled Loaf
- TWD: Cornmeal Shortbread Cookies
- TWD: Delayed Strawberry Apple Double Crisp
- Thought for Thursday