Things I expect to find in the afterlife:
1. Loved ones I have lost and family members gone before I was born, especially those with interesting stories (great great aunt Mary, I am so looking you up).
2. The perfect swimsuit.
3. Justification for a few life events that has so far escaped me.
4. A reasonable explanation for the indestructible packaging on children’s toys, specifically the little gray wires (see also Howie Mandel and cankles).
5. My grandparents as young people.
6. Calorie free ice cream.
7. All of the photographs I have accidentally been part of (courtesy of Jamie).
8. Animals long extinct.
9. The real and proper ending to Deadwood (shame on you, HBO).
10. Chocolate cream tart. Slightly chilled.
Next week: tiramisu cake. Back to the gym….