I know people like to complain about Valentine’s Day being some made up holiday foisted on us by a *ahem* local Greeting Card giant. And, you know what, I don’t care. Just like I don’t care when people complain about the commercialization of Christmas or professional athletes in the Olympics. Grab a couple (or 37 depending on your romantic world view at the time) chocolate covered marshmallow hearts and just enjoy.
- TWD: the definition of slacker
- TWD: Apple (not) Nut Muffin (not) Cake
- TWD: still breathing….
- TWD: Most of June and even one from May…
- TWD: Please buy my house
- TWD: Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- TWD: Basic Marbled Loaf
- TWD: Cornmeal Shortbread Cookies
- TWD: Delayed Strawberry Apple Double Crisp
- Thought for Thursday