Why are the legos in my house plotting against me? First, I know (KNOW) they are multiplying over night. But, even worse, they are out to get me. Four hundred square feet of bare floor and I will always – always – step on the one 1/2 in. lego in the room…while carrying laundry…in the dark. Oh legos, why do you torment me so?
- TWD: the definition of slacker
- TWD: Apple (not) Nut Muffin (not) Cake
- TWD: still breathing….
- TWD: Most of June and even one from May…
- TWD: Please buy my house
- TWD: Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- TWD: Basic Marbled Loaf
- TWD: Cornmeal Shortbread Cookies
- TWD: Delayed Strawberry Apple Double Crisp
- Thought for Thursday