OK. I am ashamed to admit that this but I can’t remember a lot of the good things this week. It has just been…one of those weeks. So, here is the list, such as it is.
- Finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Will read the first three on his own but has been joining Colin and me for our nightly trip to Hogwarts. I am not positive as to why he didn’t read this one on his own but I think the length (700+ pages) intimidated him.
- Finishing the book for his book report
- Finishing his book report. A day early. Is he my son?
- Piano lesson
- Ditto on the Goblet of Fire. We have now started the Order of the Phoenix but, three nights in, he is ready for the story to get to Hogwarts already!
- Swimming lesson. Well, I am glad he had fun but I can’t be sure the other kids did. I heard Colin yelling “we’re all gonna die!” all the way across the pool. I am glad his teacher thinks he’s funny.
- Show and tell day.
- Dad picking him up from school. Always his first choice. I try not to take it personally buuutttt….