I know I have missed the last two weeks. Ugh. Too much going on around these parts.
- going to PowerPlay.
- coming up with a new language where he just drops the first letter of every word. It was as much fun listening to this all day as it sounds…
- Spanish class
- PE and music class. Will not really rockin’ the creative ideas mid-week.
- going to power play
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn: if you haven’t seen this, I don’t know how to explain it. It is a video game. The main character is made of yarn and he turns into other objects on his adventures. There is a character named Prince Fluff. I fear the use of controlled substances contributed to this…
- cracking his knuckles. (It was a slow day) We asked the Dr about this. She said she wished she had some great reason to tell him to stop but there really isn’t.
- the chicks that hatched in his classroom. I lu-u-uv kindergartners. They named the chicks: mario, sophie, werewolf and luke skywalker. Colin was rooting for anakin skywalker but, apparently, couldn’t drum up enough support for that one.